Wednesday 2 November 2011

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink - Leopard Print Manicure

As some of you may already know i am a huge lover of all things leopard print and so today I have decided to do a pink leopard print design on top of my existing manicure which was Essie's "Brooch The Subject" nude beige creme.

To do this I simply dotted some Revlon "Sweet Tart" pink creme nail polish in random places over each nail then I used Andrea Fullerton Nail Boutique "Dot & Flick" Pen (I think this cost around £5 from Superdrug). With the pen I created "C" shapes and squiggles that I made up as I went along! I am really pleased with the pen as in comparison to others I have used the nib doesn't release too much black polish when the bottle is squeezed whereas others I have used have let out too much black polish. The only thing I would say is that it was quite hard to squeeze though especially when doing the right hand.

Overall I am very pleased with this manicure and I don't want to take it off! No doubt if you follow my blog you will be seeing many variations of leopard print nails in the future. It really was so simple and easy to do!

What do you think? Have you tried nail pens before?

1 comment: