Thursday 10 November 2011

NOTD - Leopard Mani using Essie Chinchilly

Hey lovelies! Today I am wearing my existing manicure Zoya's "Jana" from the Smoke & Mirrors Collection 2011 (please see previous post for more info). I love the colour so much and thought it would look nice with either pale grey or white leopard spots on top. I used Essie's "Chinchilly" for the spots (currently in my untried pile). Chinchilly is a pale grey creme and I like it a lot and hopefully will use for a full mani very soon. I hoped it would stand out a bit more on top of Jana but it's not as light as I was expecting. But still, I am pleased with the outcome. I used Andrea Fulerton's Dot & Flick Pen for the spot outlines. Well as I said I am a huge lover of leopard print so look out for more leopard combo's from me soon!

What do you think?

2 comments: