Thursday 17 November 2011

NOTD - Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Nails

Hey lovelies!

Today I am wearing my existing manicure Essie's "Jelly Apple" nail polish which is a red creme/jelly (please see previous post for photos and info). I decided to do white polka dots on top inspired by Minnie Mouse! Well it was my first attempt at a polka dot manicure so there were a few mishaps along the way but nothing too noticeable! It was surprisingly easy to polka dot my left hand too which I wasn't expecting! For the polka dots I used a dotting tool which I dipped into OPI's "Alpine Snow" nail polish and then applied to the nail. I used Andrea Fulerton's Dot & Flick Pen for the black bow on my ring finger.

Overall I am pleased with this look especially for my first attempt! What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. That's so pretty. Loving the wee bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I must say I have had the most compliments on my nails today when I went shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I really like your blog and I've just become a follower! If you want to visit my blog, here's the link: http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/
    You rock! Bye^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous love them they look really professional!

    ReplyDelete