Saturday 5 November 2011

NOTD - OPI Rainbow Connection

Well as it is Guy Fawkes Fireworks Night thought that I would opt for a spangly glitter and my new favourite is OPI's Rainbow Connection from the new Muppets Collection 2011.

For this manicure I used two layers of China Glaze Liquid Leather (black creme) super shiny even without topcoat! I then layered two layers of Rainbow Connection over the top followed by clear topcoat to smooth it all out! The application of China Glaze Liquid Leather was brilliant almost opaque in just one coat but I used two thin coats. OPI's Rainbow Connection was a good application too the glitter is so dense and very pretty.

I am really pleased with my new glittery nails and cannot stop looking at them! A fab look for the Christmas season!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment