Friday 25 November 2011

NOTD - Essie Chinchilly and Barry M Lilac Foil Leopard Manicure

Good Morning Lovelies!

Well today I am wearing a leopard design over my existing manicure Essie's "Chinchilly" (please see previous post).

To do the leopard spots I used Barry M's new "Lilac Foil" a Limited Edition polish which is available throughout December exclusive to Superdrug. You receive it free when you spend £6 across the Barry M range in Superdrug. (RRP £3.99). The lilac foil is very pretty and I think it will work great for stamping!

I used a dotting tool to place several spots over each nail and I also used OPI's Alpine Snow for some more spots over the nails. I outlined the spots with my good old favourite Andrea Fulerton's "Dot & Flick" Pen.

What do you think? Will you be purchasing the new lilac foil?

1 comment: