Tuesday 8 November 2011

NOTD - ZOYA Jana

Good morning lovelies! Today I am wearing my very first Zoya Nail Polish. Zoya is a very popular brand in the States and they have some fab offers on their website for their fans from time to time - unfortunately they do not ship to the UK though. So I resorted to Ebay to buy this bottle.

I chose the colour "Jana" from the Fall Collection 2011 "Smoke and Mirrors" to be my very first Zoya polish because I saw some swatches on the Internet and loved the taupe colour! It is a stunning perfect taupe colour. The application was flawless and took just two coats for full opacity. The shine was gorgeous too. I absolutely love this on my nails it really is beautiful and a great fall colour. I can feel an addiction to another brand of nail polish coming on ... Oh dear!!! Look out for more Zoya's in the future ... I am eagerly anticipating the release of the "Feel Collection" on November 15th with neutral colours which is great because I am a bit overwhelmed with all the glitter collections at the moment!

What do you think? Can you recommend any "must have" Zoya's to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment