Sunday 20 May 2012

NOTD - Orly Melt Your Popsicle

Hey lovelies!

Today I am wearing Orly's "Melt Your Popsicle" from Orly's new Summer Collection "Feel The Vibe".

Melt Your Popsicle is a vibrant neon orange creme polish. This took just two coats for full opacity and dried with a glossy finish although I still applied topcoat. The formula was smooth and flawless too! This polish is so neon orange and almost hurts your eyes and as with most neons my camera does not do it the justice it deserves! It's gorgeous though a true neon!

I am really loving Orly polishes at the moment and especially their neon's!

What do you think? X

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it, I feel like I need to own all the neons in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color scream summer! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is crazy bright! It's good to see a colour like which actually is a neon, not just called one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orly's neons are seriously bold! Great coverage for just 2 coats, too.

    ReplyDelete