Friday 4 May 2012

NOTD - Color Club Pucci licious

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Color Club's "Pucci-licious" which is a purple creme polish with a touch of periwinkle to it! The application was great and required two coats to reach opacity.

This colour was part of a 7 pack set that i purchased recently from TK Maxx for £7.99 which is fantastic value!

Unfortunately this took no longer than a day before it chipped on me though which was disappointing, however, the colour is so pretty to look at!

What do you think? X

5 comments:

  1. i've been wanting this one for so long x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that whatever I put on my nails at the moment chips within a day. I blame the lousy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so close to buying this but decided not to at the last minute!! Why did I do that lol! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. :) Pucci-licious is already on my wishlist, so next time I'm by a TJ Maxx I'll have to hit it up and see if they have this set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zoe, just so you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :D Check out my post for the rules! Lou x

    ReplyDelete