Monday 28 May 2012

NOTD - Essie Raspberry Polka Dot Manicure

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Essie's "Raspberry" which is deep pink/red creme polish. Raspberry is very opaque and I could have got away with one coat but used two for the photos below. The formula was like butter and the colour is very pretty!

I wanted to get out the stamping plates again and used the polka dot design on Cheeky plate CH6. The dots are very close together and I like this a lot as it would take forever to achieve by freehand! I used Konad White polish for the stamping and am really pleased with the outcome! I got so many compliments on my nails!

What do you think? X

4 comments:

  1. I love this. Looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of a patterned fabric that would look great on a dress. I wish my stamping would turn out as nice as this, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so cute! Love the colours together with the dots :) xx

    ReplyDelete