Tuesday 15 May 2012

NOTD - Essie Watermelon

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Essie's "Watermelon" which is from my pile of untried's! Watermelon is a deep pink (verging on red) creme polish. The formula applies like butter and is a one coater but I used two for the swatches below.

I am really happy with this polish it is very shiny and feminine.

Good news UK ladies - Essie's are now available at Boots and Superdrug stores. I happened to stumble across a stand yesterday in my local Boots (pictured below). Essie's are priced at £7.99 each which is pricey, however, both stores often have promotions like 3 for 2 offers and I noticed today that Superdrug online currently have 3 for 2 across cosmetics including Essie polishes!

What do you think? X

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really gorgeous!!! :D It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that it can be a one coater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant shade! Pretty much combines all the best of pink and red into one, doesn't it? Putting this one on the list!

    ReplyDelete