Monday, 7 May 2012

NOTD - Orly Beach Cruiser

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Orly's "Beach Cruiser" from the new "Feel The Vibe" collection 2012. Beach Cruiser is a super bright hot neon pink polish. The formula was superb and required two coats for opacity. I cannot tell you how bright this polish is and you need to see it to believe it in real life! It is amazingly bright and would make for a perfect summer holiday mani or pedi!

I am absolutely loving neons at the moment and I have to say this is definitely my most favourite yet!

What do you think? X

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful COLOR!!! I Love this Pink!!

    Your nails look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is such an amazing pink! x

      Delete
  2. Wow. It's hard to imagine that it's even brighter than it is on the pics! I love a good neon pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I don't have a eye-watering neon pink yet, may have to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is the most neon pink I've seen!! Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya, just so you know I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :D Check out my post for the rules!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the gears are contained inside the rear hub, making shifting smooth and easyHermosa Beach.

    bike

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ansolutely gorgeous, I need to get this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I skipped over this one the last time I was at the store, and I've been thinking about it since--definitely going to have to get it next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you think this is a good dupe for essie pink parka?

    ReplyDelete