Thursday 31 May 2012

NOTD - Orly Beach Cruiser Scribble Mani

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Orly's "Beach Cruiser" from the new "Feel The Vibe" collection 2012. Beach Cruiser is a hot pink neon creme polish and requires two coats for full opacity.

I loved this colour last time I wore it and wanted to try it with stamping this time and so I chose Cheeky Plate CH16 with the scribble design. I used Konad's special white polish for he stamping.

I really like this mani and am still loving stamping!

What do you think? X

5 comments:

  1. I'm putting that Orly pink on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scribble really pops on this neon pink! loving this summer mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach Cruiser looks so awesome with this stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hermosa Beach All parts and components are blacked out,giving it a very cool,toughb and mellow look.


    cruiser bikes

    ReplyDelete