Thursday 29 December 2011

NOTD - Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop

Hello Lovelies!

Today I am wearing Deborah Lippmann's "Candy Shop" from the "Get This Party Started" trio collection of polishes including the infamous " Happy Birthday" and the beautiful "Forget You". This set was exclusive to Nordstrom and Barneys in USA but I happened to stumble across it on the House of Fraser website the other day and I ordered it to collect from store. It costs £28 which is steep but usually one polish costa around £16.

Candy Shop is basically the Happy Birthday glitter polish within a pink base. There are different coloured glitters including silver, blue, red, pink, orange, green and gold. There are medium and large hexagon glitter particles. The pink base is a sheer jelly. It took two coats to reach full opacity and no application issues! I really love this polish as it is easy party nails they really remind me of cupcakes and hundreds and thousands! An instant jelly sandwich!!!

What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous. Long before you knew me, Beth made a dupe of this, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Before you know it Beth might be Lippmann's rival competitor! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I love it! I am wearing lots of sparkly varnish at the mo as it stays on for ages! Lazy, lazy lady that I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This is so pretty - I can't wait to try the black version out! Glitters are great and very long lasting like you said especially as a pedi - they are just a bit of pain to remove but no so bad using the foil method x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty. Want want want! lol

    ReplyDelete