Sunday, 14 April 2013

NOTD: MUA Amaretto Crush

Hey lovelies!

Today I am wearing my very first polish purchased from MUA. Lately I've been on a bit of an MUA kick buying things like their new highlighter and makeup palette "Dress Me Up Too". I really rate both products and absolutely love how affordable they all are!!!

So today I am wearing "Amaretto Crush" which is a dusty pink creme polish. Most nails were fine with 2 coats but there were some that required 3 for full opacity. The formula was good and easy to apply. As much as I love the new bottle and brush my only complaint would be I always find smaller brushes harder to work with. Definitely a fan of the new bottles though very much like Essie.

If you would like to see some of my beauty hauls then I post them on my Instagram "zoeandleon" is my username so please follow!

What do you think? X





2 comments:

  1. Poor form MUA. Not only have they completely copied Urban Decay, now Essie.
    It is a pretty colour, so why would they not just put it in their previous packaging?
    I will never buy another MUA product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous colour!! I've never tried MUA x

    ReplyDelete