Friday 22 June 2012

NOTD - W7 Lava Flow

Hey Lovelies!

Today I am wearing the last of the three sprinkle type effect glitter polished that I picked up last weekend from my local market.

I am wearing W7's "Lava Flow". Lava Flow is a white based polish with small black and red glitters throughout. Application was good and required three coats although I could have got away with two if but just had a few bald patches in places due to my impatience waiting for the first layer to dry. I really like the effect of this polish.

What do you think? X

7 comments:

  1. Very cool polish!! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really like this! Looks like some of the great Indies on Etsy I would buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's what I think. It's really cheap too. I think some of the bigger brands are copying some indies now x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The ones in this collection are amazing and unique x

      Delete